Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #21 Amazed at Animoto!

What fun! This was an incredibly easy way to make a short clip. I linked to Picasa with no difficulty, and they (who is "they," by the way! A person? A machine? Someone or something had to make choices!) did the work of moving them (took a little while, but that's OK). I had too many pictures so didn't get them all in - I was warned that could happen. I liked the ones that were used. I thought I had chosen the Mozart clip, but had also looked at Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata," which actually goes better with the pictures, so I didn't change it. I liked the ending, with the daddy looking at his baby as the music faded - sweet! This is something that students could do, after taking pictures of a project, event, or anything. I really like that you have a copy mailed to you - it's a way students could have a personal copy. I could have gone back and tried again, but I was happy with the one you're seeing. Enjoy pictures of a beautiful baby girl!

No comments: