Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing #13 Zoho Thoughts

I've looked at several sections in Zoho Writer and really like what I've seen. This is a cool place cool There's a large toolbar that keeps me on one page, plus options to share, publish, export, and more. I really liked the 50+ templates available - that saves a lot of work. As I scrolled through the templates I noticed that many of them were more business-oriented, but I also saw some that would function well in school situations - grade and progress reports, homework schedule, and student project assessment as examples. Zoho Show had great presentation options, many for educator use, plus the short Zoho Show 2.0 video gave helpful overview. I played around with Zoho Planner; the Things to do list can be emailed, plus provide optional reminders. I like the online availability and the easy access to so many facets. The multiple sharing options means that several people could work together on the same file while not in the same place. Overall, Zoho Writer is an excellent web-based processing tool that just about anyone could use. Would it enhance productivity? It could!

No comments: