Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #10 RSS IS Simple

Impressive! RSS streamlines newsgathering - open it, and it opens easy access to information of every kind. I chose mostly news and sports to start my Google Reader page, and will be looking to add more on Music Education. RSS is not only simple, it really does simplify acquiring current information. And I just discovered it today!! I can use it starting today for personal information, but I'm sure as I keep learning, I'll find ways to use it in school. Educators in any field can personalize it for their subject information, the best part being that it can keep them current in that field. Student possibilities . . . I think high school-age students would want to use this more than younger students. I'll skip the optional challenge for now, since I'm just a neophyte. That doesn't mean I won't come back later and go public!

No comments: